Kwesta Lights lyrics
[h]Early Beginnings[/h] Kwesta a.k.a Mr. Cool is a newbie on the mainstream hip-hop scene and at such an early stage of his career; it is amazing how much he has accomplished. In 2010 he was part o...
Nothing yet. Write something here.
Kwesta Lights LyricsEdit
Correct these lyrics to earn pointsYeah
We gon take a sharp left turn
Stay with us
See I grow up in a place where everybody that surrounded me aint never had a thing to call their own bra.
A bunch of screw ups in a race where acting gully meant you won you're number one if you never stayed sober.
Beer bottles on the street, use the crates as the seats.
When the girls pass, ask if they can loan us
Because a beer is all we need for the demon that's within
The less we see ain't nobody can hold us
This is wrong and we knew it and we know it, still we did
Yeah we waited knowing that It never showed up.
And when it did it was a glimpse
Got dismissed fvck this sh1t
Why build it pass that castle lite over
And grown folk go to church
Like these kids is cursed
Say a prayer
There's no hope la
Because the devil is alive and well and he built his hell in this place we called the corner
Share Kwesta Lights lyrics
What do you think about this song?
Kwesta Lights Music Video
Other Songs By Kwesta
- Kwesta - Vur Vai
- Kwesta - Ngiyaz'fela Ngawe
- Ms Cosmo - Connect ft. Nasty C, Kwesta, Rogue
- Kwesta - Ngud ft. Cassper Nyovest
- Fifi Cooper - Puntsununu (Ft. JR, Kwesta) ft. JR, Kwesta
Other Top Songs
- Naira Marley - Marry Juana ft. Max Twigz
- L-Tido - Thixo ft. AKA, Yanga Chief
- Humblesmith - Osinachi Remix (Ft. Davido) ft. Davido
- Banky W - Mercy
- Cassper Nyovest - Gets Getsa 2.0
- M.I Abaga - Brother (Ft. Nosa, Milli)
- Amanda Black - Free
- Nasty C - Check ft. Erick Rush
- Tiwa Savage - Sugarcane
- Nasty C - Hell Naw