|Real Name:||Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike|
|AKA:||Eze nnunu, Alobam, Phyno fyno|
|Date of Birth / Age:||9th October, 1986 (37 years)|
|Hometown:||Raised in Enugu state / From Anambra state|
Chibuzor Nelson Azubuike, known professionally as Phyno, is a Nigerian musician, rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He was born on October 9, 1986 in Enugu, Nigeria, and grew up in the city of Enugu.
Phyno began his music career as a producer, working with artists such as Timaya, Flavour, and Ruggedman. He released his debut single "Ghost Mode" in 2012, which was a collaboration with Olamide and became a hit in Nigeria. This was followed by the release of his debut studio album "No Guts No Glory" in 2014, which was also a success. The album included the hit single "Man of the Year", which received widespread airplay and helped to establish Phyno as a leading artist in the Nigerian music industry.
In 2015, Phyno released his second studio album "The Playmaker", which was even more successful than his debut album. The album featured hit songs such as "Connect", "Fada Fada", and "Pino Pino", and helped to solidify Phyno's place as one of the leading voices in the Nigerian rap scene.
Since then, Phyno has continued to release successful music, collaborating with artists such as WizKid, Davido, and Falz, and performing at major music festivals around the world. In 2017, he released his third studio album "Deal with It", which featured the hit single "Iwa" and received critical acclaim.
In addition to his music career, Phyno is also known for his philanthropic work, supporting causes such as education and healthcare in his home state of Enugu. He has received numerous awards and accolades for his music and charitable efforts, including the Nigerian Entertainment Award for Best Hip Hop Artist and the City People Entertainment Award for Best Rapper of the Year.
Overall, Phyno has had a successful and influential career as a musician, solidifying his place as a major player in the Nigerian music industry and helping to shape the sound of contemporary African rap.
Albums By Phyno
Songs By Phyno
- Phyno - IF I BAD ft. Flavour
- Phyno - Fada Fada / Ghetto Gospel ft. Olamide
- Phyno - Pino Pino
- Phyno - E Sure For Me (Olisa Doo)
- Phyno - Financial Woman ft. P Square
- Phyno - Alobam
- Phyno - Connect
- Phyno - Ghost Mode ft. Olamide
- Phyno - Iwa ft. Tekno
- Phyno - Agu
Songs Phyno Featured In
- Olamide - Ladi (Ft. Phyno, Lil Kesh) ft. Phyno, Lil Kesh
- Olamide - Dope Money ft. Phyno
- J Martins - Ten Ten (Ft. Phyno, Ycee) ft. Phyno, Ycee
- 2Face Idibia - Coded Tinz ft. Phyno, Chief Obi
- Burna Boy - Duro Ni Be ft. Phyno
- Paul Okoye (Rudeboy) - Double Double ft. Olamide, Phyno
- Zoro - Achikolo ft. Phyno
- Humblesmith - Osinachi (Ft. Phyno) ft. Phyno
- Lil Kesh - Abija Wara (Ft. Phyno, Chinko Ekun) ft. Phyno, Chinko Ekun
- Olamide - Koba Koba (Ft. Phyno) ft. Phyno