|Real Name:||Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu|
|Date of Birth / Age:||2nd July, 1991 (28 years)|
Born Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu in 1991, in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, he is a Nigerian singer/song-writer. After his primary and secondary education in Port Harcourt, he moved to the UK for his university education, where he made his first entry into the music business in the mid-noughties.
He was greatly influenced by the Jamaican Ragga and Dancehall genre, composing and performing Ragga-influenced tracks in London clubs. He returned to Nigeria in 2010, performing in his native Port Harcourt. He moved to Lagos in 2012 and burst into the scene, with the hit single "Like to party". He released his debut album, Living and Impact For Eternity (L.I.F.E). Recognition of his successful career was signified by his appointment as a GLOBACOM ambassador in 2013.
Songs Burna Boy Featured In
- AKA - All Eyes On Me (Ft. Burna Boy, Da LES, JR) ft. Burna Boy, Da L.E.S, JR
- Praiz - 69 ft. Burna Boy, Ikechukwu
- AKA - Baddest (Ft. Burna Boy, Khuli Chana, Yanga) ft. Burna Boy, Khuli Chana, Yanga Chief
- Lary Gaaga - Baba Nla ft. 2Face Idibia, D'Banj, Burna Boy
- Hennessy Artistry - No Be Water (Ft. Burnaboy, Vector, Praiz) ft. Vector, Burna Boy, Praiz
- Da L.E.S - P.A.I.D ft. AKA, Burna Boy
- Mr Eazi - Bankulize Remix ft. Burna Boy
- Danagog - Hookah Remix ft. Davido, Burna Boy, Stonebwoy
- AKA - No! ft. Burna Boy, Timo ODV, DJ Clock
- DJ Xclusive - Oyoyo (Ft. Burna Boy) ft. Burna Boy